Date: 2020-07-14 10:35:40 Click：
Name: Zhan Xiaojun
Office Phone: +(86)791-83816813
Zhan Xiaojun, male, was born in August 1978 and is a native of Duchang County, Jiangxi Province. He earned a PhD in Management and is a professor and doctoral supervisor of the School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Research Directions: Organizational Behavior, Service Management
2007.9-2010.7, PhD in Business Management, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
2001.9-2004.7, Master of Business Management, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
1996.9-2000.7, Bachelor of Marketing, Fushun Petroleum Institute
2004.7-Present, Lecturer, Associate Professor (2013), Professor (2018), Department of Human Resource Management, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
2011.4-2014.1, Postdoctoral Researcher, Postdoctoral Mobile Research Station in Business Administration, Fudan University
2016.2-2016.8, Visiting Scholar, Business School of Concordia University, Wisconsin
2. Teaching Experience
Research Methods of Human Resource Management
Candidate of the “Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Project” in Jiangxi Province
Young Jinggang Scholar of Jiangxi Province
Young Discipline Leader, School of Business Administration of JUFE
3. Research Achievements
1. Project of the National Natural Science Foundation (2014.1-2017.2): “Study on the Psychological Mechanism of Customer Bullying Affecting Service Employees in Service Contact”
2. Project of the National Natural Science Foundation (2017.1-2020.12): “Study on the Formation Mechanism of Customer Incivility from Multiple Perspectives”
3. Humanities and Social Sciences Project of the Ministry of Education (2012.1-2015.8): “Research on the Mechanism of Customer-Employee Emotional Contagion and Its Influencing Mechanism on Employees”
4. Project for Jiangxi Social Sciences during the Period of the “Twelfth Five-Year Plan”: “Study on the Influencing Mechanism of Workplace Incivility on Employees’ Work and Life”
5. Project of Jiangxi Natural Science Foundation (2018.1-2020.12): “Influence Mechanism Analysis of Workplace Incivility on Observers: A Longitudinal Study”
6. Humanities and Social Sciences Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities (2019.10-2021.12): “Study on the Dual-Process Mechanism of the Influence of Corporate Social Responsibility on Customer Incivility”
1．Zhan X., Li Z., Guo Y. High Creativity Leads to High Damage? Research on the Relationship between Creativity and Workplace Incivility from the Perspective of Moral Licensing. Nankai Business Review (Chinese). (accepted)
2．Zhan X., Lu N., Zhu Y., Zhu Z. Positive Followership Characteristics and Work-family Conflict: Based on the Two-stage Moderating Effect of Benevolent Leadership. Management Science (Chinese). (accepted)
3．Zhan X., Li Z., Luo W. An Identification-based Model of Workplace Incivility and Employee Creativity: Evidence from China. Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 2019, 57(4):528-552.
4．Zhan X., Chen Y., Luo W., Guo Y. How do Coworkers’ Helping Behaviors Reduce Workplace Incivility: The Mediating Role of Moral Disengagement and the Moderating Role of Moral Identity. Management Review (Chinese),2019, (4):117-127.
5．Zhan X., Cao Y., Li Z. Research on the Effects of Psychological Contract Breach on Customer Incivility: From the Perspective of Self-control. Management Review (Chinese), 2017, (10):132-142.
6．Zhan X. The Impact of Workplace Incivility on Service Sabotage: An Interpretation from the Perspective of Moral Cognition. Contemporary Finance and Economics (Chinese), 2017, (7):81-91.
7．Zhan X. Study on the Industrial Energy Saving Potential Based on Energy Intensity Gap between Domestic-owned and Foreign-invested Enterprises. Management Review (Chinese), 2017, (1):82-92.
8．Zhan X. The Impact Mechanism of Customer Bullying on Employees’ Working Reactions. Contemporary Finance and Economics (Chinese),2015, (6):75-84.
9．Zhan X., Li Z., Liang X. Customer Bullying: Concept, Measurement, Formation and Mechanism of Action. Advances in Psychological Science (Chinese), 2015, (4):690-701.
10．Zhan X. The Impact Mechanism of Co-worker Uncivilized Behavior on Staff Turnover Intention. Jiangxi Social Sciences (Chinese), 2015, (1):194-198.
11．Zhan X. Research on the Mechanism of Customer-Employee Negative Emotional Contagion. Contemporary Finance and Economics (Chinese), 2014, (7):75-85.
12．Zhan X. An Empirical Study on Employees’ Work Attitude, Emotional Labor and Customer Satisfaction. Jiangxi Social Sciences (Chinese), 2013, (9):193-197. 13.
13．Zhan X. Research on the Formation Mechanism of Customer Loyalty in Relational Marketing Paradigm. Jiangxi Social Sciences (Chinese), 2012, (5):222-227.
14．Zhan X. An Empirical Study on the Influence of Perceived Organization Support of Employees on Customer Loyalty. Contemporary Finance and Economics (Chinese), 2011, (3):80-86.
15．Zhan X. An Empirical Study on the Influence Mechanism of Service Employees’ Emotional Intelligence on Customer Loyalty. Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (Chinese), 2012, (5): 33-40.