Date: 2020-07-14 10:32:09 Click：
Name: Hu Haibo
Office Phone: 0791-83816930
Hu Haibo, male, was born in July 1979. Currently, he is a professor, doctoral supervisor and the dean of the School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics. He is also a “Jinggang Scholar” Distinguished Professor, a candidate of the “Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Project” in Jiangxi Province and one of the first batch of excellent case teachers awarded by the Degree Center of the Ministry of Education.
Research Directions: Innovation and Strategic Management (especially the digital transformation of traditional manufacturing enterprises and emerging companies)
Hu Haibo joined the School of Business Administration at JUFE in July 2003. He has successively served as lecturer, head of department, director of the Case Center, associate dean, associate professor, professor and dean. He is also a visiting scholar in the University of New South Wales (UNSW) in Australia.
He currently holds the titles of vice-chairman of the Chinese Institute of Business Administration, member of the Management Case Study Professional Committee of China Management Modernization Society, chairman of Jiangxi Management Society, member of Academy of Management (AOM), member and liaison representative in Jiangxi province of the International Association for Chinese Management Research (IACMR) and peer-review expert of the National Social Science Foundation of China. In addition, he is currently serving as an editorial board member for Management Review, columnist-in-chief for the Journal of Management Case Studies (JMCS), peer-review expert for the International Journal of Production Research (IJPR) and so forth.
2. Teaching Experience
Undergraduate: Principles of Management, Standardization Management
Postgraduate: Contemporary Management Theory, Principles of Chinese Management
MBA: Management, Management Communication
EMBA: Frontiers of Management Theory and Practice
Doctoral Students: Research on the Frontiers of Management
Management (MBA): Jiangxi Excellent Course for Postgraduates
National Level: China’s Top 100 Selected Management Cases Award in 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2019, Second Prize of the China Multimedia Courseware Competition (2009), Second Prize of the First Tsinghua University Outstanding Developer Case Award (2018), Second Prize of the First China Top 100 E-Commerce Cases (2016), Third Prize of the First China College Economic and Management Experiment Teaching Case Competition (2016)
Provincial Level: First Prize of the First Micro-class Competition in Jiangxi Province (2013), First Prize of Jiangxi Teaching Achievement in 2017 and 2019, Second Prize of Outstanding Multimedia Courseware in Jiangxi Province in 2009 and 2011, Third Prize of Outstanding Multimedia Courseware in Jiangxi Province (2007)
School Level: The First Batch of Gold Medal Teachers in JUFE (2010), Top Ten Excellent Teachers in JUFE in 2009 and 2010, Host of the Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) in JUFE (2019)
3. Research Achievements
Projects Hosted (completed):
1. General Project of the National Social Science Foundation Research on the Embedding Path of Chinese Enterprise Innovation Network in the Context of Global Manufacturing , 06/2015-06/2020
2. Teaching Reform Research Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities Research on the Management and Application of Course Teaching for the Whole Process, 12/2012-12/2015
3. Project for Jiangxi Social Sciences during the Period of the Twelfth Five-Year Plan Research on the Dynamic Mechanism of Regional Industrial Independent Innovation Based on the Cooperative Driving of Technological Innovation and Institutional Innovation: A Case Study of Poyang Lake Ecological Economic Zone, 10/2013-12/2015
4. Humanities and Social Sciences Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities Research on the Governance Mechanism of Enterprise Innovation Network in Global Manufacturing-Taking the Poyang Lake Ecological Economic Zone as an Example, 07/2014-06/2017
5. Jiangxi Soft Science Planning Project A Case Study on the Synergetic Innovation of Jiangxi Strategic Emerging Industrial Clusters Based on Dynamic Evolution, 06/2015-11/2019
6. Research Project of the Chinese Society of Academic Degrees and Graduate Education (CSADGE) “The Dynamic Evolution and Innovation of China’s MBA Curriculum: Based on Multiple Case Studies”, 07/2015-07/2017
7. Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Teaching Reform Research Project in Jiangxi Province Research on the Construction and Application of MBA Case Teaching System Based on the Ecosystem Perspective, 08/2016-12/2019
8. Video Case Project of China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) “Case Video Development of Sheke and Wanji”, 12/2016-12/2018
9. Science and Technology Project of the Education Department of Jiangxi Province A Case Study of Enterprise Innovation Ecosystem in the Background of Intelligent Manufacturing: Based on the Perspective of Resource Integration, 01/2017-12/2019
Projects Hosted (under research):
1. Sub-project of the National Social Science Foundation Major Project Development Characteristics, Rules and Enlightenment of Ancient Chinese Management Thoughts, 11/2013-06/2020
2. “Thirteenth Five-Year Plan” Project for Educational Science in Jiangxi Province “A Case Study on the Collaborative Driving Management Mechanism for Local Graduates of Finance and Economics Colleges under the Dualistic Mode”, 01/2016-06/2020
3. Key Teaching Reform Project in Jiangxi Province Education Ecology of Individualized Learning Enablement under the Mode of 'Blending Teaching': A Case Study on Business Administration Courses of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 10/2016-06/2020
1. The Role of Institutional Entrepreneurship in Building Digital Ecosystem: A Case Study of Red Collar Group (RCG)[J]. International Journal of Information Management (SSCI, ABS 2, JCR Q1), 2016, 36(3): 496-499.
2. The Evolution of Sustainable Business Model Innovation: Evidence from a Sharing Economy Platform in China[J]. Sustainability (SSCI/SCI, ABS 2, JCR Q2), 2019, 11(15): 4207.
3. The Creativity Acquisition and Transformation of Mass Innovation Space in the Perspective of Open Innovation: Case Study of Thinker[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy (CSSCI), 2019, 36(02):10-19．
4. The Value Co-creation in the Evolution of Enterprise Business Ecosystem: Based on the Perspective of Digital Empowerment[J]. Economic Management Journal (CSSCI), 2018, 40(08): 55-71. (Second Prize of the 18th Outstanding Achievement Award in Social Sciences of Jiangxi Province. It was reprinted by China Social Science Excellence.)
5. Evolution of Micro Innovation in Traditional Manufacturing Enterprises in the Era of Big Data: Dual Case Studies of Jiangxi Lidu and Kweichow Moutai[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy (CSSCI), 2018, 35(03): 101-110．
6. Evolution of Organizational Practices in the Growth of Enterprises from the Perspective of Micro Innovation: Analysis of the Liquor Company of Lidu[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy (CSSCI), 2017, 34(20): 78-86．
7. Evolution of Commercial Ecology Model of Shared Economy from the Perspective of Dynamic Capability: A Case Study of R&D Design of Sheke Technology[J]. Forum on Science and Technology in China (CSSCI), 2017(08): 159-167．
8. The Evolution Path of Innovation Network of Chinese Automobile Manufacturing Enterprises Based on the Globalization Perspective: Dual Case Studies of JMC and Chery[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy (CSSCI), 2016, 33(22): 69-77．
9. Strategic Transformation and Evolution Models in Business Growth: Analysis of Ruiyuan[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy (CSSCI), 2016, 33(18):100-106．
10. On the Enterprise Independent Innovation Mechanism from the Perspective of Dynamic Evolution: A Case Study of Zhengbang Technology Co., Ltd[J]．Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics (CSSCI), 2016(04):40-51. (It was reprinted by China Social Science Excellence.)
11. The Multilevel Cooperative Behavior Strategy in the Process of Organizational Change under the Guide of Enterprise Continuous Growth-Based on the Case Study of Fuxing Technology[J]. Economic Management Journal (CSSCI), 2015, 37(11):53-62．
12. Research on the Diversified Development Paths of Enterprise Groups from the Perspective of Growth-Based on the Case of Zhengbang Group[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy (CSSCI), 2015, 32(19):91-100．
13. Chinese Management Mode Based on Gentleman Culture: A Case Study of Tecsun[J]. Contemporary Finance and Economics (CSSCI), 2015(04):66-75. (Third Prize of the 17th Outstanding Achievement Award in Social Sciences of Jiangxi Province)
1. Business Plan, Xiamen University Press, November 2011.
2. Principles of Chinese Management, Economy and Management Publishing House, June 2013.
3. Standardization Management, Fudan University Press, September 2013.
4. Business Management Cases, Fudan University Press, April 2015.
5. Chinese Management Case Selections (first version), Zhejiang University Press, March 2016.
6. Chinese Management Case Selections (second version), Zhejiang University Press, April 2016.
7. Chinese Management Case Selections (third version), Peking University Press, December 2019.