Date: 2020-06-28 16:49:00 Click：
Name: Chen Feilong
Title: Associate Professor
Office Phone: 0791-83816856
Chen Feilong, male, was born in October 1977 and is a native of Gaoan City, Jiangxi Province. He earned a PhD in Management and currently works as an associate professor and master supervisor at the School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Research Directions: Entrepreneurial Marketing, Brand Management
2003.9-2006.1, Master of Business Administration, School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Master’s Degree in Management
2010.9-2015.6, Doctor of Management, School of Business, Central South University, Doctoral Degree in Management
2009.12-Present, Lecturer and Associate Professor, School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics
2018.3-2018.9, Visiting Scholar, University of Manitoba, Canada
2. Teaching Experience
Undergraduate: Entrepreneurial Marketing, Frontiers of Marketing Theory
Postgraduate: Brand Marketing
MBA: Marketing Management
“Gold Medal Teacher”, JUFE
“Teaching Award for Young Teachers”, JUFE
First Prize of the Eighteenth Outstanding Achievement Award in Social Sciences of Jiangxi Province (2019)
China’s Top 100 Selected Management Cases Award (2019)
3. Research Achievements
1. Youth Project of the National Social Science Foundation: “Research on the Brand Internationalization Path of Chinese Enterprises' Cross-border Merger and Acquisition”. 2013.5 (Project Approval)-2019.10 (Project Conclusion)
2. Humanities and Social Sciences Project of the Ministry of Education: “Research on Industrial Cluster Transformation and Upgrade Path from the Perspective of Regional Brand Structure Innovation”. 2011.9 (Project Approval)-2015.7 (Project Conclusion)
3. General Project of China Postdoctoral Science Foundation: “Research on the Loss of Brand Asset in Trademark Infringement Cases”. 2016.9 (Project Approval)-2020.3 (Project Conclusion)
1. Research on the Internationalization Path of Chinese Enterprise Brands: From the Perspective of Cross-border Merger and Acquisition[M]. Enterprise Management Publishing House, 2019.
2. Research on the Valuation of Brand Assets under the Role Deconstruction of Brand System[M]. China Financial and Economic Publishing House, 2016.
3. Entrepreneurial Marketing: Packaging and Promotion of Entrepreneurship Projects[M]. China Machine Press, 2017.
4. Brand Operation and Management[M]. Economy and Management Publishing House, 2012.