Date: 2020-07-14 10:33:07 Click：
Name: Wu Zhaoyun
Wu Zhaoyun, male, was born in October 1956 and is a native of Jiujiang City, Jiangxi Province. He is a member of the Communist Party of China and currently a professor and doctoral supervisor in Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Research Directions: Management Theory, Industrial Organization, Strategic Management
In 1982, Dr. Wu graduated from Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics with a degree in Industrial Statistics and remained at the school to teach. He later studied in the Department of Industrial Economics at Renmin University of China and the School of Management at Fudan University.
In 1993, he served as the dean of the Department of Business Administration at Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
In 1996, he served as the assistant to the president of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Since November 1999, he had been the vice president of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Main Social Duties:
Member of the National MBA Education Steering Committee
Vice President of China Enterprise Management Association
President of Jiangxi Management Association
Vice President of the Postdoctoral Alumni Association of Fudan University
Special Study on Management Thoughts
Provincial Excellent Course: Principles of Management
Jiangxi Second-Grade Professor
Young and Middle-aged Academic Leader of Higher Education Institutions in Jiangxi Province
The First Batch of Cross-century Academic Leaders in Business Management of the Ministry of Finance
Candidate of the “Jiangxi Talents 555 Project”
3. Research Achievements
Dr.Wu has published more than 70 papers and over 20 books including Management, Strategic Management and History of Chinese Management Thoughts. He has presided over more than 10 national, provincial and ministerial research projects, many of which have received provincial and ministerial awards. In terms of systematic research on management theory, Dr. Wu has formed his own theoretical framework, and the book Management is used as a textbook by many Chinese universities.
1. Project of the National Social Science Foundation, Research on the Problem of Openness for Recessive Unemployment (1996)
2. Project of the National Social Science Foundation, Research on Joining WTO and Improving the Industrial Competitiveness of China's Underdeveloped Areas (2002)
3. Project of the National Social Science Foundation, Research on the Income Increase of Farmers in Main Grain-producing Areas and Its National Support System (2004)
1. Project of the National Social Science Foundation, Research on the Strategic Restructuring of State-Owned Enterprises (1997)
2. Project of the National Social Science Foundation, Research on the Policy of Promoting the Development of Small Enterprises in China (1999)
1. Zhaoyun Wu and Ying Guo. Research on Chinese management from the perspective of psychology[J]. Chinese Journal of Management, 2019, 16(04): 485-490.
2. Zhaoyun Wu and Binghong Zhang. The future construction of China's management science system[J]. Economic Management, 2018, 40 (09): 5-17.
3. Zhaoyun Wu and Guanyu Ye. National governance and self-cultivation from the perspective of human nature theory[J]. Social Scientist, 2017 (11): 52-57.
5. Zhaoyun Wu and Changchun Yu. Dialectical logic of the formation and development of enterprise strategic theory[J]. Economic Management, 2014, 36 (10): 182-190.
6. Zhaoyun Wu and Jing Li. The formation and development path of ancient Chinese management thoughts[J]. Cross Cultural Management, 2013 (00): 79-86.
7. Zhaoyun Wu and Yi Yin. Study on the construction of evaluation index system of enterprise survival status: from the perspective of analogy reasoning[J]. Inquiry Into Economic Issues, 2013 (08): 96-101.
8. Zhaoyun Wu and Jiazhong Ouyang. Research on the segmentation of China's corporate bond market[J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2013, 33 (04): 64-68.
9. Zhaoyun Wu and Xiaogang Zhu. Deepening the reform of teacher management system and mechanism, and realizing the collaborative innovation of industries and universities-Based on the practical exploration of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics[J]. Research on Chinese College Teachers, 2013 (02): 10-14.
10. Zhaoyun Wu and Limeng Zhu. Strategic emerging industry development direction and key field selection in underdeveloped areas[J]. Regional Economic Review, 2013 (01): 58-61.
1. Principles of Management, Economy and Management Publishing House
2. General Science of Management, China Social Science Press
3. Management, China Social Science Press
4. Strategic Management, China Social Science Press