Date: 2020-07-14 10:32:55 Click：
Name: Wang Xuefeng
Title: Associate Professor
Wang Xuefeng, male, was born on January 4, 1974 and is a native of Jishui County, Jiangxi Province. He earned a PhD in Engineering and is currently an associate professor and doctoral supervisor of the School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Research Directions: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
PhD Majoring in Industrial Engineering
Shanghai Jiaotong University, May 2008
MSc Majoring in Mechanical Engineering
Hohai University, Nanjing, June 2003
BEng Majoring in Automatic Control Engineering and Management Engineering
Hohai University, Nanjing, June 1997
2016.9-2017.9, Visiting Scholar, School of Economics and Management, Beijing Jiaotong University
2013.3-2013.9, Visiting Scholar, WMG College, University of Warwick, UK
2008.5-Present, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, School of Business Administration
2. Teaching Experience
Supply Chain Management
Optimization and Design of Logistics Network
Young and Middle-aged Backbone Teacher of Jiangxi Province
3. Research Achievements
1. The modeling and optimization of integrated urban-rural logistics distribution network under two-way circulation system, January 2010-December 2013.
2. Research on the location-routing-inventory problem in urban and rural two-way logistics distribution system in China, January 2012-December 2015.
3. Research on the transfer mode of rural domestic waste based on the perspective of urban and rural overall planning, January 2013-December 2015.
4. Research on the construction of agricultural products logistics system in Jiangxi province, January 2013-December 2015.
5. Research on the efficiency evaluation of fresh agricultural products circulation channel from the perspective of risk-Taking Gannan navel orange as an example, January 2017-December 2019.
6. Research on the integrated modeling and optimization of logistics distribution system in chain operation enterprises, January 2009-December 2010.
7. Research on the enclosed supply chain management of green agricultural products in Jiangxi province, January 2009-December 2010.
1. Research on key risk control indicators of inventory pledge financing business based on Logistics Finance, January 2010-December 2012.
2. Research on the optimization and application of logistics cost control of manufacturing enterprises based on process, January 2008-December 2009.
3. Research on logistics financial service mode and risk control in bulk commodity electronic trading market in China, December 2009-December 2011.
4. Research on the operation strategy of agricultural supermarket docking platform based on bilateral market theory, December 2013-December 2016.
5. Research on the pricing strategy of agricultural supermarket docking platform based on bilateral market theory, January 2011-December 2015.
6. Research on the operation mechanism of agricultural supermarket docking platform based on bilateral market theory, January 2012-December 2015.
1．Wang Xuefeng. The heterogeneous fleet location routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery and overloads[J], Discrete and Continuous Dynamical Systems-Series S, 2019, 12 (4): 1147-1166.
2．Wang Xuefeng, Yang Fang. Multi-objective location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery for urban distribution[J], Journal of Intelligent and Fuzzy Systems, 2018, 35: 3978-4000.
3．Wang Xuefeng. Multi-objective location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery and fuzzy time window[J], Journal of Residuals Science and Technology, 2016, 13(5): 110.1-110.12.
4．Wang Xuefeng. The impact of transaction costs on farms’ selection of circulation mode of agricultural products based on the investigation of farms planting Gannan navel orange[J], Biotechnology: An Indian Journal, 2014, 10(12): 6051-6055.
5. Wang Xuefeng, Sun Xiaoming. Genetic algorithm solution for multi-period two-echelon integrated competitive/uncompetitive facility location problem[J], Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 2008, 25 (1): 33-56.
6．Wang Xuefeng. Locating and design decisions of facilities in a distribution system with elastic customer demand[J], Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Science), 2009, 14 (5): 600-606.
7．Wang Xuefeng. Integrated inventory-vehicle routing problem for the logistics distribution planning of chain enterprises[J], Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Science), 2009, 43(6): 20-23.
8．Wang Xuefeng, Sun Xiaoming. The integrated decision model of logistics distribution system of chain retail enterprises[J], Journal of Systems Engineering, 2008, 6: 34-56.
9．Wang Xuefeng, Sun Xiaoming. The distribution network design for chain operation enterprises based on POT multi-echelon inventory control policy[J], Industrial Engineering and Management, 2008, 5: 66-74.
10．Wang Xuefeng, Sun Xiaoming. Two-phase hybrid heuristic search approach to the location-routing problem[J], Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University (Science), 2006, 40(9): 1529-1535.
11．Wang Xuefeng. Multi-objective metaheuristics for a location-routing problem with simultaneous pickup and delivery[C], The 6th International Symposium on Computational Intelligence and Design, 2013, 335-338.
12．Wang Xuefeng. A Location-routing problem with simultaneous pickups and delivery in urban-rural dual-directions logistics network[C], The 2nd International Conference on Computer and Information Applications, 2012, 1645-1649.
13．Wang Xuefeng. Strategic network design for urban-rural integration logistics[C], The Third IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Computation Technology and Automation, 2011.
14．Wang Xuefeng. An integrated multi-depot location-inventory-routing problem for logistics distribution system planning of a chain enterprise[C], 2010 International Conference on Logistics Systems and Intelligent Management, 1427-1431.
15．Wang Xuefeng. Locating competitive service facilities in uncertain market using the flow intercepting spatial interaction model[C], IEEE International Symposium on Information System Management, 2008.
The Modeling and Optimization of the Integrated Urban-Rural Logistics Distribution Network under the Two-way Circulation System, China Fortune Press, 2018.
1. Logistics Science, Tsinghua University Press
2. Enterprise Logistics Management, China Fortune Press