Date: 2020-07-14 10:32:43 Click：
Name: Lu Fucai
Lu Fucai, male, was born in November 1963 and is a native of Zixi County, Jiangxi Province. He is a member of the Communist Party of China, a professor and doctoral supervisor of the School of Business Administration, and the president and deputy secretary of the Party committee of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
In 1983, he graduated from Luoyang Engineering Institute (now Henan University of Science and Technology) with a major in Mechanical Manufacturing.
From 1987 to 1989, he studied in the graduate class of the Department of Industrial Economics at Renmin University of China.
From 1997 to 2000, he completed a doctoral degree in Industrial Economics from the Graduate School of the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences.
President Lu worked as the director of the Industrial Economics Teaching and Research Office of the Industrial Economics Department, the deputy director of the Industrial Economics Department, the director of the Office of Academic Research and the dean of the School of Business Administration in JUFE. Additionally, he has successively served as the assistant to the president of JUFE in January 2006, the vice president of JUFE in May 2008, a member of the leading Party group and the deputy director of the Science and Technology Department of Jiangxi Province in March 2013, the deputy secretary of the Party committee of JUFE in May 2017 and the president of JUFE in June 2017.
Major Social Duties:
Vice President of China Society of Industrial Economics
Executive Vice President of the Chinese Institute of Business Administration
Member of the Teaching Steering Committee for Business Administration Majors in Colleges and Universities of the Ministry of Education
2. Teaching Experience
Frontiers of Industrial Economics (postgraduate)
National Excellent Course: Entrepreneurial Management
National Model Teacher
Excellent Postgraduate Tutor of Jiangxi Province
Cross-century Academic Leader of the Ministry of Finance
Young and Middle-aged Academic Leader of Higher Education Institutions in Jiangxi Province
First-tier and Second-tier Candidate of the Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Project in Jiangxi Province
The First Top Ten Excellent Young Teachers of Jiangxi Province
Expert with the Special Allowance of the People's Government of Jiangxi Province
3. Research Achievements
President Lu has published more than 60 papers in domestic and foreign core journals and 20-plus monographs and textbooks. He has presided over two projects supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China and participated in five projects by the National Social Science Foundation of China. In addition, President Lu has also hosted more than 20 significant projects including Humanities and Social Sciences Research Projects of the Ministry of Education, Major Bidding Projects for Jiangxi Economic and Social Development, and Humanities and Social Sciences Projects of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, many of which have received state and provincial awards.
1. Research on the system construction of the formation and development of inter-enterprise circular economy network in Jiangxi industrial parks, Project for Jiangxi Social Sciences during the Period of the “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” (08YJ15), closed in 2009.
2. Research on the problem of shortage of migrant workers in the process of industrialization of Jiangxi province, Humanities and Social Sciences Research Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, No. 10 (2007), closed in 2008.
4. Research on the growth and development of private enterprises-taking family business as an example, Bidding Project of Humanities and Social Sciences Key Research Base in Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, closed in 2007.
5. Research on the economic growth potential of Jiangxi province (including the study of urban agglomeration), Major Bidding Project for Jiangxi Economic and Social Development, No. 33 (2006), closed in 2006.
6. Research on the current situation and promotion policies of non-governmental investment in Jiangxi province, Jiangxi Social Science Planning Project (00YJ07), closed in 2005.
7. Research on the development of Jiangxi's private economy, Project for Jiangxi Social Sciences during the Period of the “Tenth Five-Year Plan” (03YJ50), closed in 2005.
8. External networking and theoretical innovation of industrial organization, Bidding Project of Humanities and Social Sciences Key Research Base in Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, closed in 2005.
1. Research on the construction of curriculum system for Entrepreneurial Management, Educational Reform Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities (2007), First Host, closed in 2009.
2. Research on the reform of education investment system and investment benefits in Jiangxi province, Jiangxi Educational Science Planning Project (04YB052), First Host, closed in 2007.
3. Research on the growing environment conditions of cultivating entrepreneurial college students in colleges and universities of China, Jiangxi Educational Science Project, No.7 (2006), Second Host, closed in 2007.
4. Research on the training mode of human resource management professionals in China in the context of globalization, Teaching Research Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, No.100 (2004), First Host, closed in 2005.
5. Research on the practical teaching system and quality control of the major of Finance and Economics, Teaching Research Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, No.100 (2004), Second Host, closed in 2005.
1. Fucai Lu, Shaoxiong Ma, and Bin Xu. 70 years of industrialization in New China: from takeoff to maturity[J]. Contemporary Finance and Economics, 2019(10): 3-14.
2. Fucai Lu and Xianzhi Zhan. The impact of environmental pollution on spatial agglomeration of manufacturing industry-Based on the perspective of new economic geography[J]. Research on Financial and Economic Issues, 2019(09):36-44.
3. Fucai Lu and Yuanbin Xu. Research on the influence of Internet on labor productivity of manufacturing industry[J]. Industrial Economics Research, 2019(04):1-11.
4. Fucai Lu and Huan Jin. Research on the influence of Internet on the upgrading of manufacturing value chain-Based on the analysis of export complexity[J]. Modern Economic Research, 2019(02):89-97.
5. Fucai Lu and Yuanbin Xu. The influence of Internet on the development of producer services-Based on the perspective of transaction cost[J]. Contemporary Finance and Economics, 2018(12):92-101.
7. Fucai Lu and Yuanbin Xu. An analysis of the path of industrial development in underdeveloped areas under environmental constraints-A case study of Jiangxi province[J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2017, 37(12):53-62.
8. Fucai Lu and Xianzhi Zhan. Research on the influence of high-speed railway on industrial agglomeration of cities along the line[J]. Contemporary Finance and Economics, 2017(11):88-99.
9. Fucai Lu and Pingbo Hu. Industrial waste recycling: network performance and its influencing factors[J]. Economic Management, 2015, 37(12):145-153.
10. Fucai Lu and Xin Wang. Structural model and empirical test of ecological growth ability of leading agricultural enterprises-Taking Poyang Lake Ecological Economic Zone as an example[J]. Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 2015 (03): 51-62.
11. Fucai Lu and Chao Rao. Investment in scientific research, achievement transformation and development of environmental protection industry[J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2014, 34 (12): 54-58.
12. Fucai Lu and Rongxin Zhang. Research on the development of China's banking industry from the perspective of institutional economics[J]. Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 2014 (05): 5-9.
13. Fucai Lu and Rongxin Zhang. Study on the loan mode of batch development for small and medium-sized enterprises[J]. Economic Review, 2014 (05): 94-97.
1. A General Theory of Entrepreneurship, Higher Education Press
2. Human Resource Management (second edition), Higher Education Press
3. Industrial Economics, Fudan University Press