Date: 2020-07-14 10:32:30 Click：
Name: Hu Yuchen
Hu Yuchen, male, was born in January 1964. He is currently the director of the Research Center for Intelligent Enterprise, the chief professor (second-grade) in the field of business administration, and a doctoral supervisor for business management in Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Research Directions: Enterprise Management, Industry Organization
Bachelor’s Degree in Optical Instrument, Harbin Institute of Technology
Master’s Degree in Management Engineering, Harbin Institute of Technology
Doctoral Degree in Industrial Economics, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Dr. Hu graduated from Harbin Institute of Technology in July 1987 and was assigned to work at Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics. He successively served as the executive vice dean of the School of Business Administration, Party secretary of the School of Business Administration, the director of the Research Center for Industrial Cluster and Enterprise Development, and the dean of the School of Business Administration/MBA Education. In addition, Dr. Hu now serves as the executive vice chairman of the Chinese Institute of Business Administration and the president of Jiangxi Management Association.
2. Teaching Experience
Undergraduate: Introduction to Entrepreneurship (MOOC), Lectures for Management Frontiers (including lectures for thesis writing)
Postgraduate: Modern Management Theory
Doctoral Students: Frontiers of Management
National Excellent Course: Entrepreneurial Management (2013)
Provincial Excellent Course: Production Operation Management (2014)
Provincial Excellent Course: Introduction to Entrepreneurship (MOOC) (2016)
Young and Middle-aged Academic Leader of Jiangxi Province
Distinguished Teacher of Jiangxi Province
Leading Talent of the “Jiangxi Talents 555 Project”
Second-Grade Professor of Jiangxi Province
Chief Professor of the “Hundred Talents Program” of JUFE
Excellent Postgraduate Tutor of JUFE
3. Research Achievements
Dr. Hu has published 12 books and more than 50 academic papers in journals such as Management World and China Industrial Economics. He has also presided over 18 national, provincial and ministerial scientific projects, nine of which received provincial and ministerial awards.
Academic Projects Hosted:
1. Research on the Growth Environment of Industrial Clusters, Major Research Project of Humanities and Social Sciences of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, closed in 2009.
2. Industrial Clusters and Jiangxi Economic Development, Major Research Project of Humanities and Social Sciences of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, closed in 2006.
3. Research on Technological Innovation Mechanism of State-owned Enterprises in Jiangxi Province, Soft Science Project of the Science and Technology Department of Jiangxi Province, closed in 2005.
4. Research on the Role of Local Government in Industrial Clusters, Major Research Project of JUFE, closed in 2005, second host.
Teaching Projects Hosted:
1. Research on the Cultivation of Entrepreneurial Talents and the Innovation of Teaching Mode in Independent Colleges, Teaching Research Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, 2006, second host.
2. Research on the Mode and Practice of Employment Guidance Education for College Graduates in Jiangxi Province, Education Planning Project of Jiangxi Province, 2005, third host.
3. Research and Practice on the Construction of Excellent Statistical Courses under the Multimedia Teaching Mode, Teaching Research Project of Jiangxi Colleges and Universities, 2005, second host.
1. Yuchen Hu, Xiangyang Wu, and Zeyun Wei. Spatial and temporal evolution of location selection of China's civil aviation transportation enterprises and analysis of its causes[J]. Contemporary Finance & Economics, 2017 (11):79-87.
2. Yuchen Hu and Mengxiao Li. Role integration and innovation of knowledge workers in the context of mobile Internet technology[J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2018, 35 (06):156-160.
3. Yuchen Hu and Honglu Zhan. Analysis on the improvement of employees' happiness based on the mind-based management[J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2014, 34 (06):234-239.
4. Yuchen Hu and Xuejun Zhou. Discussion on building a collaborative performance evaluation system for railway transportation enterprises[J]. Railway Transport and Economy, 2014, 36 (04):76-80.
5. Yuchen Hu and Honglu Zhan. Influence and reference of alternative minimum tax system in the United States[J]. Academia, 2014 (04):218-224 + 312.
6. Yuchen Hu and Yu Guo. Analysis of mobile Internet user behavior based on hourglass model[J]. Management World, 2013 (07):184-185.
7. Yuchen Hu and Yueming Cheng. Economic ethics and Its Enlightenment on the construction of modern enterprise ethics[J]. Journal of Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, 2012 (03):18-23.
8. Yuchen Hu and Yueming Cheng. Ethics of Confucianism and Taoism and the construction of contemporary enterprise ecological ethics[J]. Jiangxi Social Sciences, 2012, 32 (02):38-4.
1. Organizational Behavior, Fudan University Press
2. Business Management, Economy and Management Publishing House