Date: 2020-07-14 09:21:36 Click：
Name: Hu Dali
Office Phone: 0791-83816813
Hu Dali, male, was born in December 1964 and is a native of Ji’an City, Jiangxi Province. He earned a PhD in Management Science and Engineering and is now a professor and doctoral supervisor at the School of Business Administration, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics.
Research Directions: Enterprise Strategy and Competitiveness
1985.9-1987.7, Jinggangshan University, Bachelor’s Degree in Food Engineering
1994.9-1997.4, Kunming University of Science and Technology, Master's Degree in Management Engineering
2000.9-2003.7, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, PhD in Management Science and Engineering
1987.9-1994.9, Ji 'an Candy and Food Factory, Assistant Engineer
1997.6-2007.6, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Assistant to the Dean, Vice Dean, Professor
2007.6-Present, Jiangxi University of Finance and Economics, Professor
Management Decision Analysis
1. National Candidate of the New Century Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Project
2. Expert with the Special Government Allowances of the State Council
4. Jiangxi Provincial Candidate of the New Century “Hundred-Thousand-Ten Thousand Talents Project”
5. Young and Middle-aged Academic Leader of Higher Education Institutions in Jiangxi Province
3. Research Achievements
1. Project of the National Social Science Foundation “Research on the Mechanism and Policy System of Low-end Locking and High-end Climbing of China's Industrial Clusters in the Division of Global Value Chain”, June 2014- September 2019
2. Project of the National Natural Science Foundation Research on the Development of Private Enterprise Clusters and Related Support System, October 2003-December 2006
3. Project of the National Social Science Foundation Research on the Development of Private Enterprises in Central and Western China, June 2002- December 2005
1. Enterprise Competitive Dimensions and Their Formation Process, Management World, No.10, 2007.
2. Research on Competitive Strategy of Enterprises Based on the Value Network Model, China Industrial Economics, No. 9, 2006.
3. Analysis on Optimizing Value Chain, China Industrial Economics, No.12, 2001.
4. Comparative Study on the International Competitiveness of China’s Enterprises, China Industrial Economics, No. 3, 2000.
5. Sources of Brand Competitiveness and Its Formation Process, Economic Management, No. 9, 2007.
1. Enterprise Strategic Management, Nanjing University Press, 2016
2. Management Science, Economics Press, 2010